Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Nephi

I was reflecting on my many experiences reading the Book of Mormon and started to think about Nephi and the way he reacts to his family while in the wilderness. They go through a lot of trials and tribulations, and no matter what the circumstance he still treats them with love and kindness. They murmur and he rebukes them, but he does it with love. They try to kill him and he rebukes them with love. His father the prophet starts to murmur against his god and Nephi finds a way to set him back on the right path with the love of god. I don't think i could have the patience Nephi had. The first time someone tried to kill me would be their last breath if they did not succeed. What a great way to look at life. I hope and pray that one day my friends and family will be able to say that I was able to show the love to them that Nephi did to his family.

1 comment:

  1. Nephi is a great example of not only love, but also patience and faithfulness. I'm glad that we have his example to learn from. :)

    ReplyDelete